Alexa Chung for Nails Inc - Alexa Lace

I'm one of those many people who just look at Alexa Chung and think 'how are you so cool?'.  From her days on Popworld to now, I've loved her style and dry wit so of course when she was announced as the new face of Nails Inc AND was collaborating on some cool new effect top coats and polishes, I had to get in on that action!  Luckily, I was a runner up in the Yoomoo Nail Art competition and one of the prizes was a voucher for a Nails Inc Express mani and since I like to do my own nails, I used the voucher to buy the Alexa Lace polish, as well as the beautiful sheer pink polish I layered it on top of, now, onto pictures!


Since the glitter pieces aren't metallic, they're slightly pearlescent red so it is very wearable and with the different shaped pieces, you'll never have the same look twice.  I've layered two coats of Alexa Lace on top of each other to show you the density of the polish.  You will need to move the pieces about a bit to get even coverage but that's the case with most glitter top coats.


It's called Alexa Lace for a reason and I think when layered with a nude shade like it is here, it's very delicate and perfect for a lady but I think on top of a black or darker colour, it would look fabulous as well.  I'd have loved some flower shaped pieces as well to complete the lace look but, maybe next time!

Will you be picking up any of the Alexa Chung for Nails Inc polishes?  Alexa Lace is £15 and can be picked up on their website and in Nails Inc salons nationwide.

Comments